Monday, February 12, 2007

The music in my head

I do not read the Baptist blogs like I did a year ago. I had a friend tell me he was going blog free and I recognized the wisdom in that. The blogs I cut out are from those who are pretty much ignorant to some of the issues (not that I know what is going on). But I realized something today, when I do read some of these blogs I hear that ominous theme from the Lord of the Rings. It is the ring's theme. Upon recognizing this I chuckled to myself and thought about all the strife in the convention, whether in the blogosphere or not, and saw how it could possibly be just a diversion; something for us to focus on and forget that which we are called to do. Sure there are changes that need to take place, but lets make them and move on. Either you believe we have a world to save or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home