Friday, December 02, 2005

Christmas and the ACLU


I saw this on the website stoptheaclu.com. I have not read what this organization is primarily promoting, but I saw the picture and I thought it was quite interesting.

I do find this picture funny, very funny. However, at the same time I find myself wondering how many of our Christian liberties will be taken away before we stand firm with these attacks from the far left.

I whole heartedly believe we have a social responsibility as Christian in this nation, yet we remain silent. I want to join Rod Parsley in at least his title "Silent No More." The problem with the picture to the left is that many Christians do act that way. They are driven by fear of how people will view them instead of a holy fear of God.

This season lets remember Christ: the reason for Christmas. Then when we make our resolutions, lets make a resolution to be silent no more on these issues. The liberal media has an audience because the conservative right is barely whispering.

1 Comments:

Blogger cde said...

My most lasting image of Rod Parsley was him carrying around a rather life sized fly swatter while preaching on Beelzebub and slapping the pulpit with it on several occasions.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home